In this blog we will guide you the best things to do in gatlinburg, Tennessee. as well as we will guide Top 22 Tourist Attractions Of Gatlinburg. so let’s get started without wasting time.
Top 22 Tourist Attractions Of Gatlinburg, TN
1. Anakeesta Holiday Park
- Snack shacks
- Would you like to buy a ticket? An adult’s Adventure Pass ticket goes for $92.98 (12-59 yrs travelers).
- Children’s Adventure pass ticket is $79.98.For you to get this ticket, you should be 7 to 11 years old.
- 9:00 to 8:00 pm daily except on Monday. On Wednesdays, the park runs from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Why is Anakeesta Holiday Park is Famous?
First things to do in gatlinburg is you can visit Anakeesta park. it is among the must-go adventure parks in Gatlinburg, TN. First and foremost, you cannot afford to forgo either a chairlift or a Chondola ride. I assure you will see glorious mountain views during this perfect ride.
Secondly, this theme park is especially prominent due to the Treetop Skywalk. This 880-feet long facility gives travelers a rare chance to test their guts. Mark you, this bridge is suspended at least 50 feet above the ground.
Finally, the Vista Garden Walk has equally contributed to Anakeesta’s crazy popularity. This garden features over 5000 varieties of flowers and 250 trees.
How to travel to Anakeesta Holiday Park?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to drive to Anakeesta’s park by car. Therefore, the only option you have to access the park is by either a Chondola or a chairlift.
Website:- Anakeesta Holiday Park
2. Ober Gatlinburg
- Top-level hotels
- Shopping mall
- Snack bars
- Alpine slides
- Each Basic Wristband ticket is $39 for 11+ year visitors. Conversely, kids between 5 -11 years pay $35 for the same type of ticket.
- Premium Wristband tickets will cost each adult (any visitor over 11 years) $49.On the flip side, kids only part with $45 for each Premium Wristband ticket.
- 9:40 am – 8:00pm daily
Why is Ober Gatlinburg Park Famous?
Second things to do in gatlinburg is you can visit Ober Gatlinburg Park. Both domestic and foreign travelers flock to Ober Gatlinburg for a memorable wildlife encounter. This privately-owned theme park is home to wild animals such as:
- Black bears
Kids below 5 years can access Ole Gatlinburg free of charge. That is the principal reason families troop here in large numbers. That too has considerably contributed to this park’s growing good reputation.
How to travel to Ober Gatlinburg Park?
Tourists tour Ober Gatlinburg park by the tramway that covers 2 miles (3.2 kilometers). Alternatively, the park’s management allows travelers to drive up to the park. However, you must be aware that the park will charge you a parking fee of $10 per vehicle.
Website:- Ober Gatlinburg Park
3. Ole Smoky Moonshine
- Adequate parking space
- Free entry
- 11:00 am to 10:00 pm throughout the week.
Why is Ole Smoky Moonshine Famous?
Third things to do in gatlinburg is you can try Ole Smoky Moonshine. It is possibly the biggest distillery in Gatlinburg that makes different varieties of alcohol such as:
- Moonshine Cherries
- White Lighting
- Apple Pie
As a result of that, many human beings from all over the world go to this facility to study one-of-a-kind moonshine recipes.
Travelers are free to buy their preferred drink at this facility. Breathe easily because the distillery accepts MasterCard and Visa cards.
How to travel to Ole Smoky Moonshine?
Ole Smoky Moonshine is approximately 1.4 miles from Gatlinburg city. Therefore, it will take you a maximum of 10 miles to get to this expansive distillery by car.
Website:- Ole Smoky Moonshine
4. Smoky Mountain Brewery
- Large sports bar
- Parking space
- Smoky Mountain Brewery does not charge an entry fee.
- Operates from 11:00 am- 12:00 (11 hours) every day. However, the kitchen is closed an hour earlier.
Why is the Smoky Mountain Brewery is Famous?
Another things to do in gatlinburg is you can visit The Smoky Mountain Brewery. It is predominantly famous for its sumptuous American cuisine. Apart from that, this brewery is, without question, the top destination for all beer-lovers from far and wide.
In addition, this brewery is extremely prominent for making the coolest beer ever. Beer made in this microbrewery draws the kindest customer feedback.
How to travel to Smoky Mountain Brewery?
The Smoky Mountain Brewery is located at 1004 Parkway in Gatlinburg. All travelers can quickly access the Smoky Mountain Brewery by road.
Website:- Smoky Mountain Brewery
5. Nantahala Outdoor Center
- An outfitter’s store
- Zipline equipment
- Ticket prices depend on the activity you want to take part in. For example, you must pay $ 27.95 to have fun rafting for as long as allowed.
- NOC operates from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm from Mon to Sun.
Why is Nantahala Outdoor Center is Famous?
one more things to do in gatlinburg is visit NOC. Tens of tourists visit NOC for outdoor fun activities such as rafting on the nearby Nantahala River. Additionally, the center is famous for guaranteeing the most fun-filled kayaking experience on the same river.
Other than that, NOC is popular for providing the best camping and hiking grounds. Not to add that the center prepares mouth-watering fast foods such as:
How to travel to Nantahala Outdoor Center?
The Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC) is situated in Gatlinburg TN 37738 in the United States. Tourists can get to the massive center by road approximately 75 miles from Asheville.
6. Cataract Falls
- No entry fee
- Has no specific operation hours
Why Cataract Falls Are Famous?
If You are visiting Gatlinburg and not visit Cataract Falls, your journey will not fulfill. because it is a best things to do in gatlinburg. Cataract Falls is known for having the thickest vegetation ever thanks to the waterfall. Additionally, this waterfall has multiple wooden bridges and one long hollow old tree. Children are free to have much fun crawling through it over and over again as their parents look on in awe.
It is way more enjoyable to visit these falls during the wet season. Tourists have so much fun watching the water drop over 20 feet from the top to down. What an ideal spot for sightseeing!
How to travel to Cataract Falls?
Located past the Sugarlands Visitors Center (SVC).
7. Laurel Falls
- Parking facility
- Travelers must pay $14 for every vehicle to access the park.
- 8:00 am to 5:30 pm daily
Why is Laurel Falls Famous?
Visiting Laurel Falls is best things to do in gatlinburg. it is a 80-ft waterfall with heaps of green broad-leaved shrubs around it. Visitors usually have fun trekking around this trail as they watch the waterfall. Hundreds of vacationers have visited this trailhead since 1932 and they still have good memories to date.
How to travel to Laurel Falls?
Any visitor at Sugarlands Visitors Center can reach Laurel Falls (3.5 miles away) by Little River Road.
8. Grotto Falls
- Parking lot
- Anyone can access this facility for free.
- No specified operation hours
Why is Grotto Falls Famous?
Grotto Falls has had a reputation for being the best hiking area. This wide-ranging waterfall has a roundtrip distance of 4.2 kilometers. Apart from that, it is always a pleasure to watch this 25-feet tall waterfall. This cataract has a magical calming effect on the body.
How to travel to the Grotto Falls?
Grotto Falls is on the opposite side of the Roaring Fork Nature Trail
9. Hillbilly Golf
- Golf courses
- Parking space
- Hillbilly Golf charges groups (15 group members and more) more cheaply. A kid will only pay $7.99 and adults pay $10.99.Individual adults, only dish out $13.50 while a kid over 4 years only hands out $9.
- Children under 3 years can access Hillbilly golf for free. Individual active or former military officers only part with $10.99.
- 9:00 am to 10:00 pm every day (from Mon to Sun).
Why is Hillbilly Golf Famous?
Visiting hillbilly golf is best things to do in gatlinburg tn. Hillbilly is the most world-class golf course center known to humanity right now. Aside from that, visitors have the time of their life riding the 300-feet incline. Subsequently, you can choose any one of the 2 golf courses to have more enjoyment.
Hillbilly equally has an extended track that glows gloriously, especially at night. The interesting part is that travelers get a golden chance to see the bears as they trek up the mountain.
Lastly, Hillbilly sells high-quality hats for men. These hats bear this golf course’s logo.
How to travel to Hillbilly Golf?
Hillbilly Golf is less than a mile away (0.3miles) from Gatlinburg TN 37738. Therefore, you can drive up to 340, Parkway (Hillbilly Golf) in under 5 minutes through Parkway highway.
10. Gatlinburg Space Needle
- Parking Space
- Generally, Gatlinburg Space Needle charges each adult $15.95 to access this facility. Conversely, children between 4-11 years only have to pay $9.95.Former and active military officers’ ticket price is $12.95.
- In closing, groups draw the cheapest ticket prices. The more the group members, the lower the ticket fee.
- Gatlinburg Space Needle’s working hours start from 9:00 am to 1:00 am throughout the week. However, this facility opens from 9:00 am to 2:00 am on Saturdays.
Why is the Gatlinburg Space Needle is Famous?
Gatling Space Needle features one of the most-vaunted bakeries in the United States. This top-tier bakery equally has numerous eating places that make Italian cuisines and pizzas.
Secondly, this observation tower features 2 high-capacity towers meant for 20 travelers max. You can move a couple of ft high up (407 ft.) and have an unobscured view of the breathtaking Great Smoky Mountains.
How to travel to Gatlinburg Space Needle?
Gatlinburg Space Needle is just a stone’s throw away (approx.0.16 km) from Gatlinburg Convention Center.
Website:- Gatlinburg Space Needle
11. Mysterious Mansion
- An inn
- An adult’s ticket (any traveler above 18 years) is valued at $15.On the other hand, for children (5-17 yrs.) ticket price is $5.Kids below 5 years can access the Mysterious Mansion for free.
- 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm from Monday to Thursday and from Noon to 11:00 pm on Fridays.
- 11:00 am to 11:00 on both Saturdays and Sundays.
Why is the Mysterious Mansion Famous?
visiting Mysterious Mansion is best things to do in gatlinburg tn. the scariest haunted house in TN that warrants a spine-chilling Halloween experience. Both teens and families swarm this house every October each year for Halloween.
In 2013, this mansion was renovated to create a much-more hair-rising atmosphere. Finally, this yard holds the most memorable Halloween events at a budget-friendly price.
How to travel to Mysterious Mansion?
Get to the main Parkway road from Gatlinburg city and then turn right to join River Road to drive for a few minutes. This large Halloween mansion is just adjacent to the Edgewater Hotel.
Website:- Mysterious Mansion
12. Hollywood Star Cars Museum
- Adults can purchase tickets online for $12.99 each. On the contrary, youngsters aged 6-12 years must pay $7.99 for each ticket. Children under 6 years can visit the same museum at no charge.
- Would you prefer to buy the ticket at the box office? An adult’s ticket price is set at $14.99.On the other side of the coin, kids over 6 years can get a ticket for $8.99.
- Hollywood Star Cars Museum operates from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm round the week.
Why is the Hollywood Star Cars Museum Famous?
Hollywood Star Cars Museum stocks the most luxurious cars that have ever existed for some time. For instance, Fast & Furious movie fans can watch top-tier cars such as Mitsubishi Eclipse, Dodge Charger, and the Aston Martin DB9.
As of today, the Hollywood Star Cars Museum has car collections of vehicles that have features in other more popular films, such as:
- The Dragula
- Beverly Hillbillies Truck
Visitors also get to see impressive celebrity cars like Porsche 550, Mercedes Benz 500, and Buick Convertible. You will not have to pay a cent to take photos.
Hollywood Star Cars Museum management permits you to take souvenir pictures with any car you like. You will not have to pay a dim for each of these photos.
How to travel to the Hollywood Star Cars Museum?
Hollywood Star Cars Museum is along Parkway a short distance from Gatlinburg Convention Center. Therefore, a visitor can access this museum by road.
Website:- Hollywood Star Cars Museum
13. Parrot Mountain and Gardens
- Adults (12+ years) must pay $24.95 to gain admission at Parrot Mountain and Gardens.
- Kids (2-11 yrs. Old) ought to pay up to $12.95 to gain entry to these gardens.
- Children below 2 yrs. can visit these extensive gardens at no cost.
The Parrot Mountain and Gardens runs from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm every day (from Sun to Sun).
Why are Parrot Mountain and Gardens Famous?
This 4-acre bird sanctuary houses multitudinous birds of different species such as:
Over and above that, travelers can enjoy walking through the garden as they watch the birds. Your excursion to this bird sanctuary isn’t complete until you visit the parrot’s cottages. Make a point of visiting the only waterfall in this sanctuary.
How to travel to Parrot Mountain and Gardens?
The Parrot Mountain and Gardens is located along the McCarter Hollow road.
14. Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen
- No entry fees.
- Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen operates from 9:00 am to 9 pm for most parts of the week. However, this village opens from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Why is Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen Famous?
Look up a Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen is best things to do in gatlinburg. surely the oldest family-owned village in Gatlinburg. This village has been known for years for making tasteful fudges, candy, smokies, and taffies.
Apart from that, this village makes perfect buckeyes from chocolate and peanut butter. Not to add that you will have a chance to learn about all these recipes first-hand.
How to travel to Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen?
The Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen is located at 744 Parkway in Gatlinburg, TN. This privately-owned village is a stone’s throw away from Dollywood and the Gatlinburg Sky Lift.
Website:- Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen
15. Wild Plum Tea Room
- First-rate restaurant
- Prices range from $11 to $30 regardless of the guests’ age
- Open from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm from Thursday to Saturday. Unfortunately, Wild Plum Tea Room is closed from Sun to Wednesday.
Why is Wild Plum Tea Room Famous?
Wild Plum Tea Room is a first-class restaurant that provides unforgettable teas, entrees, and desserts. Engrossingly, this eatery gets superb ratings from both vegetarians and gluten-free intolerant people.
All guests must try out a salmon burger, cheddar soup, and sandwiches. I guarantee you will fathom why the Wild Plum Tea Room is this famous.
How to travel to the Wild Plum Tea Room?
Situated along the Buckhorn road in Gatlinburg less than 0.6 miles away from the Buckhorn Inn.
Website:- Wild Plum Tea Room
16. Ripley’s Aquarium
- Ticket prices for tourists over 11 years cost $39.99 as of June 2022. Conversely, kids between 6 to 11 yrs. Pay $24.99.Finally, younger kids aged 2-5 years pay up $9.99.
- 9:00 am to 9:00 pm from Mon to Thur. and 9:00 am to 10:00 pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Why is Ripley’s Aquarium is Famous?
Look up a Ripley’s Aquarium is best things to do in gatlinburg tn. This Aquarium is well admired for having over 350 different fish species. This aquarium is a homey habitat for over 10,000 aquatic animals. Noteworthy water creatures in this aquarium include:
- Sea turtles
Strangely, this world-renowned aquarium is so long, to the point that each traveler takes nearly 2.5 hours to walk through it.
How to travel to Ripley’s Aquarium so Famous?
The Ripley’s Aquarium is located along 88 River Road in Gatlinburg, TN. Tourists can drive to this aquarium from Virginia in under 45 minutes.
17. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Entrance to this national park is free.
- Open 24 hours from Sun to Sat. every week.
Why the Great Smoky Mountains National Park?
Domestic and international tourists swarm this national park in numbers to take part in activities such as:
- Riding bicycles
Over and above that, visitors can enjoy watching the few waterfalls in this huge national park. You will equally get an opportunity to watch scarce wild animals such as:
- Black bears
I recommend you visit the park during the winter season. You will see all these amazing wild creatures and witness trees shedding off their leaves during this season.
Finally, this park donates money they generate from any purchases for unique scientific and historic projects.
How to travel to the Great Smoky National Park?
if you visit first time in gatlinburg, must visit great smoky national park. because it is a best things to do in gatlinburg tn. This famed national Park is located along 107 Park Headquarters Road. Therefore, you can conveniently reach this park by car from Gatlinburg City.
18. Wild Bear Falls Waterpark
- HD TVs.
- Mini Golf course
- SPA Fitness center
- Stone Carvings
- A one-day admission ticket will cost you $24.95.A 3-day admission at this waterpark will cost you $53.85, exclusive of applicable taxes.
- A 5-day admission will cost each visitor $84.75.On the positive side, Wild Bear Falls Children below 3 years pay no admission fee.
- 11:00 am to 7:00 pm from Sun to Sat
Why the Wild Bear Falls Waterpark?
The Wild Bear Falls Waterpark is an aquatic tourist attraction site that is approximately 60,000 square ft. This attraction site can hold over 300,000 gallons of water (approx.1.3M liters).
How to travel to the Wild Bear Waterpark?
The Wild Bear Waterpark is located along the Westgate Resorts Road in Gatlinburg, TN.
Website:- Wild Bear Falls Waterpark
19. Salt & Pepper Shaker Museum
- Available Facilities
- Each ticket goes for as low as $3.
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm from Mon to Sat. On Sundays, this museum operates from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 pm.
Why did we select the Salt & Pepper Shaker Museum?
if you are in gatlinburg and looking the best things to do in gatlinburg tn, Visit Salt & Pepper Shaker Museum. As the museum name signals, this huge museum contains more or less 20,000 salt and pepper shakers. Thousands of artists get a golden chance to showcase their crafts. The management encourages artists to craft common items in different shapes and sizes.
The staff arranges these shakers brilliantly by color or material. If any shaker exists in multiple varieties, the museum displays all possible varieties together.
Any aspiring artists ought to come here to get more knowledge about crafts. The best news is that you will learn so much for only $3.
How to travel to the Salt & Pepper Shaker Museum?
It is located in Brookside Village Way. Therefore, it is easy to travel to the museum by road within a short duration of time.
Website:- Salt & Pepper Shaker Museum
20. Sugarlands Riding Stable in Gatlinburg
- An 8-miles ride will cost each visitor $60.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Mon to Sat. Closed on Sundays
Why is the Sugarlands Riding Stables is Famous?
Riding horse is the great things to do in gatlinburg. The Sugarlands Riding Stables are famous for having the best horse breeds for riding. This stable has multiple guides that help visitors to ride these horses. Apart from that, the guides give travelers helpful horse riding tips for safety purposes.
It is amusing to go for a 2-hour horse ride through this expansive stable. Travelers have a good time watching the hilly scenery around this world-class horse stable.
How to travel to Sugarlands Riding Stable In Gatlinburg?
Situated nearly 0.5 miles before the highly-lauded Sugarlands Visitor Center.
21. Little Bear Winery
- Parking space
- Wine Club
- No entry fee
- Little Bear Winery’s working hours strictly start at 10:00 am to 7:00 pm from Sun to Sat. every week.
Why is Little Bear Winery so Famous?
Little Bear Winery is without question the largest winery in Gatlinburg. Notable wine brands include:
- AB Merlot
- Barbera wine
- Berry Patch
- Cider House Blues
- AB South Cider wine
More people prefer the Little Bear Winter as they strictly make vegetarian-friendly wine. Further, this winery of good repute welcomes well-organized group visits, as long as you inform the support team in good time. This winemaker donates to local charity organizations to improve people’s living standards.
Visitors get to taste different wine varieties for free. Free wine tasting is among the enjoyable things to do in Gatlinburg for adults only. Clients must produce a national identification card to prove they’re over 21 years old.
How to travel to Little Bear Winery?
The Winery is located on Parkway in Gatlinburg. The winery is close to attractions like the Great Smoky Mountains.
22. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
- SPA shops
- Fitness center
- Swimming pools
- Accommodation facilities
- Westgate Mountain Resort does not charge any booking fee. However, you must keep in mind that the resort charges to access some of its facilities. Do not be alarmed at all because the resort charges customer-friendly rates.
- The fitness center opens from 6:00 am to 10:00 am and then reopens in the afternoon from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- On the other hand, the SPA opens from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm every day. The Southern Comfort Restaurant opens from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm from Monday to Thursday and Sunday too.
- 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm on Friday and Saturday weekly
Why is the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort is Famous?
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort isn’t the most luxurious resort in Gatlinburg but also in Tennessee at large. This mega tourist center has multiple world-class amenities such as:
- Swimming pools
- SPA shops
- 5-star hotels
Unsurprisingly, this resort always gets top customer ratings and reviews thanks to its hospitality. You should visit this center to have a time of your life.
How to travel to the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort?
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort is located on the Westgate Resort Road in Gatlinburg. This Mountain Resort is a few meters away from the Great Smoky Mountains.
Website:- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
5 Things to Do in Gatlinburg, Tennessee (Must To Do)
A verified study shows that over 12 million people swarm Gatlinburg, TN each year. That tells you that this city is a worthy tourist destination.
With this fact in mind, I am willing to share the enjoyable things to do in Gatlinburg.
1. Hiking Tours
Gatlinburg is the most suitable place to visit for unforgettable hiking/walking tours. For instance, you can go to the Great Smoky Mountains for a hiking tour for $83 only.
You will have much more fun if you go on this walking tour with a few friends or family members. It can be too mundane to go for a holiday on your own.
2. Visiting Car Museums
Visiting a renowned car museum is definitely among the most fun-filled things to do in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Honestly, Gatlinburg has no doubt the fanciest car museums in history.
Travelers visit reputable car museums such as Hollywood Star Cars Museum and Speedwerkz Exotic museum to see all the luxurious cars that most people only see in movies or music videos.
3. Wildlife Watching
There is no way you would visit Gatlinburg and fail to visit Ober Gatlinburg. This tourist site features a nocturnal house that acts as a habitat for scarce animal species such as:
The management allows travelers to take photos to create perfect memories. Interestingly, the U.S.D.A welcomes visitors of all ages to this well-protected wild animal reserve. Tourists can tag along with their spouses and kids.
4. Bulk Shopping
Here is one attention-grabbing fun fact, Gatlinburg is one of the few cities in the US with the largest shopping malls. Examples of these malls are
- Baskin Square
- Fountain Plaza malls
Visitors can access facilities such as a cake shop, clothing, and shoe store. Thankfully, most of these malls offer buyers unheard-of price offers.
It is not surprising to me that thousands of Americans and foreigners throng these malls to purchase goods in bulk.
5. Water Rafting
Genuinely speaking, rafting trips are one of the best things to do in Gatlinburg, especially for grownups. An army of tourists visits Gatlinburg to participate in fun sports such as tubing and rafting, explicitly. For example, I suggest you visit Smoky Mountain for a special water rafting trip.
Best Hotels For Staying and Eating in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
1. Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel
Situated on River road Gatlinburg.
Open for customers from Sunday to Saturday each week.
Why did we recommend staying in Bearskin Lodge?
This luxurious hotel features multiple world-class facilities for all its clients. For example, all guests can connect to highly-secured Wi-Fi at no charge. That is not all, the hotel has a large, well-maintained outdoor swimming pool.
Intriguingly, this top-grade hotel has amazing amenities like:
- 1 Hair dryer
- 1 Alarm clock
- Huge flat-screen television
- 1 Fridge
- Free toiletries
- Huge fitness center
This 5-star hotel is located between the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and Ober Gatlinburg. This first-rate hotel offers pocket-friendly reservation fees to both local and international visitors.
Website:- Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel
2. Gatlinburg Mountain Inn
Gatlinburg Mountain Inn is a 4-star facility located on East Parkway, Gatlinburg Tennessee.
24 hours every day
Why choose Gatlinburg Mountain Inn for Staying?
This top-ranking facility offers high-grade room services to customers. In addition, this inn offers free internet, air conditioners, and free parking. Not to add that every room has a microwave hence a visitor can warm their food.
Apart from that, this inn offers the most budget-friendly daily booking fees. Imagine you will only need to spend $170 per night. Gatlinburg Mountain Inn management offers visitors a private room at a small rate. In addition, the inn offers visitors free breakfast.
Website:- Gatlinburg Mountain Inn
3. Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg
The Margaritaville Resort is situated on the Parkway in Gatlinburg, TN.
- Daily operations from 11:00 to 9:00 pm from Monday to Thursday.
- The facility opens from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- On Sundays, this resort operates from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm only.
Why do we choose Margaretville as the Best Hotel for Eating?
one of the best things to do in gatlinburg is must visit Margaritaville Resort. It supports in-room dining for any of its guests. Therefore, you do not have to go to the restaurant’s section to have your meal there. Luckily for guests, the Margaritaville Resort offers multiple food varieties, such as:
- French fries
- Chicken Wings
- Fruit Platters
- Fried Pickle Spears
I must take the time to appreciate the hospitality of Margaretville Resort. The staff makes you feel comfortable by welcoming you in and directing you to a suitable dining location. Thereafter they present a menu to you and then serve you as soon as you voice out your order.
The best part is that Margaritaville Resort has an ATM. As a result, guests can pay for the food and drinks using their ATM cards.
Website:- Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg
4. Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant
The renowned Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant is located along Glades Road in Gatlinburg, TN.
Timber Log Cabin Restaurant opens from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm from Tuesday to Friday. The restaurant closes an hour earlier on Saturdays. Sad to say, the hotel does not open on Sunday and Monday.
Why is Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant the Best for Eating?
Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant offers multiple vegetarian-friendly food options to all customers. This second-to-none restaurant mainly deals with popular finger-licking American cuisines.
Customers can either opt to eat at this magnificent restaurant or request takeaway services. It is not astonishing that clients give this prestigious hotel 5-star ratings for good food and customer service.
It is hard to believe that taking a vacation can literally save your life. Workaholism is good but it comes with health-threatening stress and or other mental-health-related conditions. That said, I urge you to set aside a decent budget to try out any of the things to do in Gatlinburg highlighted to clear your head.
Q. Is There Any Comedy Club in Gatlinburg?
Ans: Yes! The Sweet Fanny Adams Club is the best place to unwind. Visitors listen to soothing music, funny jokes, and dances. The club allows audience members to take part in some short skits. What a top-level entertainment joint!
Q. Why is the Mountain Mall so Popular?
Ans: The Mountain Mall is among the biggest malls in Gatlinburg today. Many customers come to this mall to purchase different kinds of homemade goods. In contrast to other malls, the Mountain Mall extends the most pocket-friendly prices for all its products.
Q. Does Great Smoky Mountains National Park Charge an Entry Fee?
Ans: Fortunately for you and me, this National Park does not charge an entry fee. Therefore, you can visit this enormous National park with either your family or friends for free.
Q. I Honestly Don’t Know Much About Parks in Gatlinburg. What’s There in Gatlinburg Skylift Park?
Ans: This eye-catching walk with an 1800 feet bridge, gives a direct pathway to the top of the highly-respected Crockett Mountain. Travelers relish watching the beautiful view of the surrounding Mt.Crockett. Feel free to take as many photos as you wish for remembrance purposes.
Q. My Wife and I Had Our Wedding a Week Ago. What is the Best Place to Visit for Our Honeymoon?
Ans: I deeply propose you consider visiting the Gatlinburg Space Needle in Gatlinburg, TN. You and your newly-wedded wife sincerely love the views as the glass elevator takes you to the top-most part of the observation tower.
After that, you must pack your bags and go to the Smoky Mountains for a picnic. Why don’t you have a cold glass of beer there with your newly-wedded wife?
Q. Is There a Car Museum in Gatlinburg to See Cars That Have been Featured in Famous Movies?
Ans: Yes, there are! Hollywood Star Cars Museum is the largest car collection center in Tennessee right at this moment. It practically features all the renowned Hollywood movie cars with both lights and sounds displayed. The security personnel has permission to let visitors sit in the car and take photos.
Typical examples of these old luxurious cars include:
- Nissan S. GT-R
- Ford GT40
- Volkswagen Beetle
- BMW Z3
Q. I Have Never Been to Gatlinburg, Tennessee Before. What Can My Buddies and I Do For Enjoyment in this City?
Ans: Amazingly, over 10 million people visit Gatlinburg every year. That is adequate proof that Gatlinburg has multiple attraction sites. Fun things to do in Gatlinburg include:
- Wine tasting: everyone knows that Gatlinburg is popular for both Moonshine and whiskey. Droves of travelers visit these distilleries to not only taste the drink but to learn some beer recipes.
- Watching Waterfalls: secondly, Gatlinburg has the tallest waterfalls hence attracting multiple people. It is fun to watch these waterfalls and take souvenir photographs. Remarkable cataracts include:
- Abrams falls
- Laurel falls
Q. Which Wild Animals Are There in Rock Mountain National Park?
Ans: RMNP is a good habitat for several rare wild animals. Presently, you can watch numerous winter wild animals like:
- Big-horned sheep
Here’s the scary part, the garter snake, different fish species and insects also live in this national park. Tourists do not have to hire tour trucks as the park owns buses
Q. I am Still On the Fence on Whether to Visit Gatlinburg. Which Fun Activities Can I Do There?
Ans: Deep research reveals that there are multiple things to do in gatlinburg tn.
- Animal watching: Gatlinburg has both national parks and the Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. You ought to visit parks such as the Great Smoky Mountain to watch animals such as coyotes, squirrels, and black bears. Watching wild animals is among the best things to do in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- Free wine tasting: Gatlinburg is celebrated for having many wineries, distilleries, and vineyards. Guests come to these wineries like Little Bear and Smoky Mountain wineries to taste good wine for free. Aside from that, guests learn new wine recipes from these top-tier wineries.
- Visiting theme parks: spending quality time at theme parks is truly one of the most pleasurable things to do in Gatlinburg with kids. Family from far-and-wide troop to the Anakeesta theme park for an unforgettable Chondola ride.
Writer at Mainichi Coreal
Hello Guys, My self Ryan Williams. I am the founder and Writer at Mainichi Coreal. Here we share blogs regarding Health, Fitness, Travel, and Entertainment.